TUSCAN WOMEN COOK
Nonnas. Memories. Recipes. (eBook)
Digital eBook version.
We’re delighted to announce the publication of our first cookbook—Tuscan Women Cook: Nonnas. Memories. Recipes.
We’ve assembled recipes generously shared by the nonnas of the village of Montefollonico and neighboring towns. The recipes capture the deep food traditions of Tuscany and the memories associated with our days spent cooking together.
- 50+ recipes: Antipasti, Zuppe, Pasta, Carne, Verdure, Dolci, and Bevande
- Recipes fully tested and adapted to home kitchens everywhere
- Gorgeous photos providing visual inspiration
- Stories, techniques, and tips direct from the nonnas
- Foreword by actress and Food Network host Valerie Bertinelli
If you’ve yet to travel to Tuscany, consider our cookbook your invitation. Each recipe will bring you closer to crafting your dream Italian itinerary. Each bite will transport you to the sun-dappled Tuscan fields where farm-to-table cuisine is commonplace.
And for readers who have traveled with us to Montefollonico, leafing through the pages of our cookbook will invoke the memory of authentic Italian kitchens, the sound of an encouraging nonna, the smell of a simmering pot of sugo, and the taste of your newly mastered classic recipe. Relive this total sensory experience with our new Tuscan Women Cook cookbook.
Why not purchase a copy of our cookbook for friends and family who have patiently listened to your incessant reminiscing from your triumphant week with Tuscan Women Cook? Our cookbook is the perfect gift that will keep on giving long after the last plate is licked clean.
NOTE: This digital download requires Adobe Digital Editions software, available free for most devices.
- Create your free Adobe Id here. This will create a free account you can use to access your books.
- Install Adobe Digital Editions for your device. You will need to use the Adobe Digital Editions reader app to view your books.
- Download your book access file (ACSM) by clicking on the download link given to you, and open your ACSM file with Adobe Digital Editions.