We’re delighted to announce the publication of our first cookbook—Tuscan Women Cook: Nonnas. Memories. Recipes.
Our cookbook includes recipes generously shared by the nonnas of the village of Montefollonico and neighboring towns. These recipes capture the culinary traditions of Tuscany and the memories associated with our decades spent cooking together.
- 50+ recipes directly from our nonnas’ kitchens — Antipasti, Zuppe, Pasta, Carne, Verdure, Dolci, Salse and Bevande
- Recipes fully tested and adapted to home kitchens everywhere
- Gorgeous photos providing visual inspiration
- Stories, techniques, and tips direct from the nonnas
- Foreword by actress and Food Network host Valerie Bertinelli